Summer is coming, let's play!

Hey girl,

How are you doing?😀 I think the cold weather did not freeze your heart but encourage you to open the door of coming summer and adorable sunshine. I remember a words from one of my besties, she always says:"Summer is my favoriate season, because this is only one period that I can wear my beloved bikinies on the beach. You know what? This is the best me of the whole year!" 

Obviously, she is definitely a bikini fan. And I promise that she really has a lot of different styles in her wardrobe. Regarding this reason, I always try to convince her to be an ambassador of our brand Peddney, but I failed. Yes, I always failed ... 😔 You know why? Because she actually never wear her bikinies on the beach and just wear them "to the beach" and then take them off for the sunshine!Hahaha 😆

Seen it? Don't judge me for always kidding her for fun! It is REALLY because she is so funny! That is also why I love her so much to bring the happiness to my life. And also because of her, I actually like bikinies more than before. But trust me, I'll never let myself naked on the beach because I believe my bikinies are much more beautiful than my body! Hahaha!

Come to join in me in Peddney Bikini World! You will be one of our fans like my besties! 😜

Find this bikini with the link here : https://www.amazon.com/Peddney-Halter-Triangle-Bikini-Swimsuit/dp/B08JCDN3C4?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

😇


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference Between a Bathing Suit and Bikini. Choosing the right one